Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 27

I will be at the Sugarcreek Farmer's Market tomorrow, Friday June 27.  I will not have many bouquets, due to a slow start this summer, but I am very excited to announce that I will also have lip balm, granola, and graham crackers for sale!

My lip balm is made from 100% natural ingredients, no petroleum!  Coconut oil, beeswax, and beet root powder form the base for this light pink lip balm.  Vitamin E is added for its nourishing properties, and rose essential oil for a light, delightful fragrance.  Only the best for your lips!

My granola comes in three varieties: Early Bird Classic, Cinn-Almond, and Peanut Butter Chocolate. My husband claims all three are his favorite!  Try one for breakfast, and enjoy the good feeling that comes from eating real, healthy food.

My graham crackers are perfect for s'mores!  Made from easy-to-pronounce ingredients like whole wheat and real butter, these graham crackers are softer than the store version and have so much more flavor!  Surprise the host at the next bonfire with a bag of these beauties!

See you tomorrow, at the new location, closer to Fazoli's.  Look for the tents!

No comments:

Post a Comment